Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Bilberry Herbs!

                          Bilberry!



It's an fruit that is just like the blueberry. It's also known as Whortleberry, Huckleberry. It's a small European blueberry. It can be found in Iceland, and Northern Asia.That has a lot of rich compounds in it. I know we all love a sweet taste and juice punch. I do have Bilberry in my home. It helps me when I'm feeling down or low. Or even when I want something sweet to eat on. If you have belly problems you should try these.

Helps:

  • Reduce Inflammation
  • Blood Sugar Levels
  • Heart Health
Side Effects:
  • Do Not Take If You Are On Any Kinda Blood Thinners. 
  • Don't Take If You Take Diabetes Oral Meds.
  • Any Meds Used For Blood Clots Don't Take It.
Dosage:
  • 20-60 MG Daily
  • Tea 5-10 MG Daily
  • Mashed 1-2 MG Daily
Side Effects:
  • If You Are Pregnant Don't Take It.



Helps:
  • Eye Health
  • Diabetes
  • Stomach Issues
How It Comes:
  • Tea
  • Fresh
  • Powdered




I love these berries because they remind me of blueberries. They are much sweeter then the blueberry. They help when I need to use the bathroom its a natural way of helping with stomach problems. If you don't have any please try them. 

Don't go off of anything I tell you go look it up for your self. I promise you that you wont be upset.

Disclaimer: I Don't Own The Rights To Any Photos  On My Blog They All Came From Google.


Love you guys!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...