Monday, June 19, 2023

Questions For Your Spirit Guides!

                                                                 5 Questions for your guides.


Today we going over the questions you should be asking your guides. I feel these questions are very good. It will help you become more connected to your guides. Let's do it.


1) What are you here to help me with?

2) Why have you chosen to be my guides?

3) How can I continue to recognize your presences? 

4) What would you have me know about my relationship with.....?

5) How can I support my mind, Body and spirit? 


These questions helped me when it was my time to connect with my team. I can't lie I love it. I would say yes to all of these. Try what do you have to lose?


Watch how you connect to your team of spirit team....


Leave me a comment and or drop an email.


Love yall!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...