Monday, June 10, 2024

Herbs For Diabetes!

 Diabetes!


        Today we will talk about herbs that will help with diabetes. Here are a few of my favorite herbs that. Let's get right into it. It's a lot of people who are suffering from this and don't have to. My main thing would be to fast 2 to 3 days a week at most. Then go into taking herbs and eating only fruits and veggies. Now let's take a look at the herbs. Now what I will say is this please do your own research on these herbs. Please talk to your Dr. about any meds you might be taking asa well.


Herbs for Diabetes.

1) 


Rosemary- Helps with weight loss, balances blood sugar levels.


2)


  Oregano- Increase the activity in the pancreas that will make more insulin. 


3)


Fenugreek- Good for digestive issues. Lowers blood glucose levels and combats diabetes.


4)


Mill Thistle- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

5)


  Flaxseed- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

6) 


Bay Leaf- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

7)


  Turmeric- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

8) 


Camellia- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

9) 


Gurmar- Lowers Blood Suga Levels.

Note: some herbs can be used for more than one thing!

Now like I said before please do your own research. Also, if you are on any meds please talk to your Dr. before you take any kind of herbs. I love you guys and we have to do is heal the body. Health is wealth and that's a known fact!


Please send me an email or send me a comment if you have any questions. I love you guys!

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THESE PHOTOS. ALL PHOTOS CAME FROM GOOGLE. 

Ase'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...