Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                           Teas!

                                                    

Butterfly Pea Tea.

        Today I will talk to you guys on some more of my new found favorites. The healing benefits along with the big reason why I take these specific herbs. Now I encourage you guys to do your own research on each herb or contact me for more information. Or if you have any questions on these herbs. The main reason I tell you guys to do your own research on these herbs because I know it’s a lot of you that take medications and some are not good to mix with herbs. So like I said before you drink these please consult your doctor or do your own research on these. These is 5 main herbs I will be going over with you guys. So let’s get into it. 


Herbs:

            Butterfly Pea Flower Tea:



* Boosts hair growth and strength.

* Improve digestion health.

* Stress relief.

* Anti- inflammatory properties.


        Globe Amaranth Tea:



* Improves gut health.

* Mental focus.

* Purifies gently.


        Lotus Flower Tea:



* Antioxidant properties.

* Fights inflammation.

* Antibacterial agent.


        Safflower herbal tea:



* Lower cholesterol.

* Improves heart health.

* Improves your blood sugar.


        Hibiscus Flower Tea:



* Supports your liver health.

* Fights bacteria.

* Helps aid in weight loss.

* Fights inflammation.


        Now I will tell you guys why I use each of these for myself. How I take them. How they work for me. So let’s get into it. 

Hibiscus: FOR my liver health and weight loss.

Safflower: FOR  my heart health.

Lotus: FOR antioxidant properties.

Globe Amaranth: FOR mental focus.

Butterfly: FOR stress relief.





  NOW THAT’S WHY I TAME THESE. I TAKE THEM AS TEAS. DEPENDING ON WHAT I NEED THEM FOR AT THAT TIME I MOSTLY TAKE THE  HOT OR COLD BEFORE BED TO CHILL OUT. I ALSO I LIKE TO TAKE THEM EARLY IN THE DAY. 

I ORDER MINES FROM AMAZON YOU CAN GET THESE FROM THE WEBSITE AS WELL. MINES CAME IN A SET OF 5. 


If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or email me. You guys can also hit me on instagram. 


I love you guys. Ase!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...