Regrow Your Teeth!
Today it's all about the teeth. You can regrow your teeth with freqencies. Frequencies are vibrations that can help heal the body in many ways. One thing is your teeth, you can heal your teeth with frequency. So today, we will be looking at the frequencies that can help you heal your mouth and teeth. Let's get into it. If you have any questions, please feel free to inbox me or send a comment under this blog with your contact information, and I will respond as soon as possible.
Frequencies: 528 HZ= The forbidden frequency of tooth regrowth.
10,000 HZ= Detox/ heal dental healing
2720 HZ= Regeneration of tissue/ enanel repair
2025 HZ= Bone regeneration
3.5 HZ= Deep tissue healing
50.5 HZ= Bone repair
0.2 HZ= Stimulates cellular regeneration of teeth
You can find all these on YouTube. Play them for at least an hour a day every day. You will start to see the change. I have been using them for over 3 months now, and everything is going great so far. So if you guys try these out, please let me know. I would love to hear from you guys on the teeth regrowing. I love you all!
Stay Safe!
Peace & Light!
No comments:
Post a Comment