How to use Florida Water!
Today, I will be showing you guys how to use Florida water. It don't matter if it's homemade or store brought. I will show you how to use it. It's not hard it's one of them things I use on a daily to keep me safe and my energy clean. I have other blog post on Florida Water I will link them blow. They will go more in detail on what Florida water is and how to use it, and other things. Like I said I use Florida water everyday.
Let's get into it.
1) Cleanse your aura. ( Spray it on your hands, and wipe over your body. )
2) Add to spiritual baths.
3) Wipe down altars or tool.
4) Wipe down your home doors.
5) Add to mop water for home cleansing.
6) Dab on wrists or neck for a refreshing scent and protection.
7) Use for ancestor work or offerings.
There you have it. Just that simple to use and very powerful at that. If you have any questions please leave a comment, drop an email and I will respond as soon as I can.
Links:
1) https://jacobibeauty.blogspot.com/2025/11/diy-florida-water.html?q=florida+water
2) https://jacobibeauty.blogspot.com/2023/05/florida-water.html?q=florida+water
3) https://jacobibeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/how-to-clean-your-energy.html?q=florida+water
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THESE PHOTOS THEY ALL CAME FROM GOOGLE.



No comments:
Post a Comment