Saturday, February 21, 2026

Spiritual Water!

                    Different Types Of Waters!


  1) Moon water!

    * Full moon water: Emotional healing.

    * New moon water: Shadow work.

    * Waning moon water: Protection.

    * Waxing moon water: Manifestation.

2) Sun water!

    * High vibrational power, and success.

3) Rain water!

    * It will boost the intensity of spells, and good for hair washing.

4) Storm water!

    * It's a fasting acting water. 

5) Sea water/ salt water!

    * It comes with deep spiritual cleansing.

6) River water!

    * Encourage movement.

7) Well water!

    * Connected to the underworld and deep earth energy.

8) Snow water!

    * It can help slow down situations.

9) Florida water!

    * It cleanses and clears out negative energy.


There you have it. Some of my all time favorites when it comes to spiritual waters. If you have any questions please drop a comment or drop me an email and I will comment or get back to you.


I love you guys!

Till next time! 


Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trees!

                                                                     Trees!     Hey, my babies I hope all is well with you guys. Today we ar...