The Zodiac!
Hey my babies. I hope all is well! Nie today we will be looking at our Zodiac signs. The ones everybody knows about. The good and the bad of each one. I know some people might not like to go off the zodiac but I do so I'm going to show you the good and the bad of each one. Lets hop right into it. Shall we?
1) Fire Signs!
* Sagittarius:
* Pro's: Very optimistic, and adventurous.
* Con's: Blunt, impatient
* Aries:
* Pro's: They are very passionate, and courageous.
* Con's: Stubborn, and very confrontational.
* Leo:
* Pro's: They are leaders, and cheerful.
* Con's: Arrogant, and stubborn.
2) Earth Signs!
* Taurus:
* Pro's: They are loyal, and steady.
* Con's: They can be stubborn, and inflexible.
* Virgo:
* Pro's: Helpful, and analytical.
* Con's: Overly critical, and perfectionist.
* Capricorn:
* Pro's: Ambitious, and practical.
* Con's: Unforgiving, and pessimistic
3) Air Signs!
* Gemini:
* Pro's: Witty, and curious.
* Con's: Restless, and inconsistent.
* Libra:
* Pro's: Fair, and charming.
* Con's: Indecisive, and conflict- avoidant.
* Aquarius:
* Pro's: Independent, and intelligent.
* Con's: Erratic, and detached.
4) Water Signs!
* Cancer:
* Pro's: Protective, and intuitive.
* Con's: Moody, and insecure.
* Scorpio:
* Pro's: Powerful, and passionate.
* Con's: Jealous, and secretive.
* Pisces:
*Pro's: Gentle, and empathetic.
* Con's: Jealous, and secretive.
There you have it on the zodiac signs. The good and the bad that they offer. We all can learn something from each zodiac sign and grow from there. If you have any questions please feel free to drop a comment or a email and I will get to you as soon as I can.
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY PHOTO'S ON THIS BLOG THEY ALL CAME FROM GOOGLE.
I love you all stay safe!
Peace and Love!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment