Saturday, August 27, 2022

Good book you should read! That You Should Read!

 Hey guys, 

I hope you guys are having a great day today. My day is going great so I wanted to stop in and give you guys a book that I love so much. It will also give you a little insight to who I am. I hope you guys and girls go get it and enjoy it just as much as I did. I really hope this reaches all the young black children. I love you guys and take care.


Jacobi



My all time favorite book. 


Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with HRBS

By: Stephanie Rose Bird


Here are a few reasons why I love this book.

1)Hoodoo and Voodoo are two different things.
2) How herbs are here for more then just cooking.
3) How sacred child birth is and should be done.
4) Herbs used from mother earth helps with fertility.
5) Prosperity is ever where and in everything.
6) How death is so beautiful. We shouldn't fear it or be sad that death comes no matter what.
7) Your dreams all have meaning.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...