Tuesday, August 30, 2022

                                                                 MY BUCKET LIST!!


1) Fly  

    I used to always wanted to fly as a child. So that's what I done. My first flight wasn't bad at all. I love flying. 

2) Having Kids

    Just like most young women having a family and kids was always a thing. I love babies! 😉

3) Zipline
    
    It just looks so fun why not? I'm down.

4) Maldives

    Its so beautiful. Its in the middle of the Indain ocean. Its an independent island country. I have to go. 

5) Forex Business

    Having my own successful forex business is my career goal. I think its a pretty good idea if you ask me. 

6) Weed Wedding
    
    It smells good, its pretty, and anybody who is somebody is going to want to be there. Just know that! lol 

7) Fish Pedicures ( Red Garra Fish) 

    From the day I seen this online I knew I wanted to try it out. It looks fun and you don't see a lot of people doing it. Its very much different from most. 

8) Sky Diving

    This has been something I always wanted to do because I was so scared to do it. So yes i'm still scared but guess what. That time comes i'm so going to do it scared and all. Why not!

9) Egyptian Pyramid

     I have always wanted to go to see the pyramids myself. Just to put my eyes on it and to see it for myself. Its more of my spirituality that I must go see it for myself. I'm super ready. 














How about you guys? Do y'all have a bucket list? If so leave a few things in the comments below.


DISCLAIMER:
All pictures came from google just so we clear. I do not own these photos.


Peace!  

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...