Monday, September 19, 2022

HERBS FOR ANXIETY & PANIC ATTACKS!

 Today Is going to be a few herbs, that I love to use for any kind of anxiety or panic attacks. These herbs has a lot of good benefits. These herbs can also be more then just for anxiety. I know it's a lot of people dealing with anxiety. I hope my few herb list can help you guys. I take mines as a tea every other day. Or on them days where it's really bad I take two cups of the tea herbs. They  soothe the nervous system, and supports balance moods. So lets get into it.

HERBS: 


             LAVENDER: Herb & Essential Oil, helps quite the mind, relieving anxiety and stress.

PASSIONFLOWER: Used for anxiety and insomnia, pain, seizures.

             LEMON BALM: Used for calming, relieve mental and emotional stress.

St. John's Wort: Helps with moderate anxiety and depression, and balance moods.

              VALRIAN: Helps with insomnia, panic attacks, and pain


There are a lot more herbs that can help with anxiety but here are my favorites. I hope they help. You can always ask any questions you have. Always do your home work before taking any kind of herbs. If you're pregnant please do you own home work to make sure the herb is good for a pregnant lady. Some herbs are not safe to take if you are pregnant or breast feeding. 


If you have any question please leave a comment or shoot me an email and I will get to you soon as I can. I Love You Guys. Stay safe and Please stay Woke! 


Love you guys.


Don't believe anything I tell you. Go find it out on your own! 

All Pictures come from google. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...