Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Healing Your Shadow Side!

                                                                     Healing!

Healing: The process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.



What? My definition of healing. Healing is going deep and facing your dark shadow self. It's going deep into them places that you hate with all you soul to face. Healing is healing your inner child from the childhood traumas. The things that happen to you as a child that hurt you so bad it changed your whole way of life. That to me is how you heal. Start with that dark shadow side because you have to go through the dark in order to get to the light! 

FYI: You will really need time to your self when you do this. This will not be easy at all. It will hurt, you will cry, you scream, but you will face it with love. Then feel it in your soul then let it go and move forward with your life. I'm still learning and healing my self. So you are not doing it alone. Have so much love for yourself during this time. 

Why? Healing your shadow self changes your life for the better. Healing your shadow self will help break generational curses. Generational curse is habit or behavior that was passed down your blood line. So you have the ability to break that in your family. Shadow work is the best place to start. All you need is paper and pen to start. Let's heal guys!


How? Shadow work breaks down them unhealed issues you are holding in. Which is causing you to have blockages in your life. Like I said before it is not going to be easy. You will need so much self love to the point it's not even funny. You will need to be truthful to yourself while doing this because if you lie guess what? Your'e lying to yourself my friend. No need to that any more. That's why we are going to heal, and move forward. You have to deal with the dark to get to the light.



Here are some my favorite shadow promtps! (10)

All you will need is a pen, and a journal. Write the question down an under it answer the questions, it's that simple. The thing is you have to be completely honest with yourself. That's where the hard work comes in. Have self love and a lot of patience with yourself. 

Q) What are your triggers and what caused them?

Q) What do you dislike about yourself?

Q) What are your toxic traits? 

Q) What emotions are you afraid to show other? Do you hide certain feelings?

Q) What do I want to get out of shadow work?

Q) What family patterns do I fear I'm repeating?

Q) How do I define failure?

Q) What would happen if I let myself feel these emotions?

Q) In what ways do I self-soothe?

Q) What would a life of self-acceptance feel and look like for me?

Start there and keep moving forward. Be real with you while you doing this. Heal so you, and your family can heal. More so do it for you to better you. Don't go off of anything I tell you. Go and do the work on your own. Look It Up! 

Please leave comments or drop an email. Question everything! 

All pictures come from google I do not own the rights to them! 


Love yall!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...