Saturday, October 1, 2022

Herbs! Lavender

                                                                 Lavender 



Lavender is used for a few things. It is used for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness. It is shown that lavender helps with digestive problems, and abdominal swelling. I take mines as a tea, or in the form of a bath soak.  

Good For:

Pain

Fights fungus

Helps with high blood pressure 

Helps sleeping problems

Skin issues



Stress:

It helps bring your stress levels down. It is shown that lavender has an positive effects on mood, stress, anxiety, and depression. It is one of them herbs I call a pick me up. When I drink it as a tea I feel so good and so refreshed. Once a day around bed time is a good time to take it. 



If you have any questions please leave a comment or drop me an email I will get to you soon as I can.


Don't go off of anything I tell you do the homework on your own and let me know what you find.

Pic came from google.


Stay safe and Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...