Sunday, October 30, 2022

Lemongrass Herb!

                              Lemongrass

This plants oils, and leaves are used as medicine. I love it I have it in my own home. I love it for its pain relief benefits.



Treats:

  • Digestive Track Spasms
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Pain
  • Common Cold
It has a citrus and ginger spice when taken in its raw form. Cooked is a better way to take lemongrass.

Side Effects: 
  • When in essential oil form it can be harmful to the skin if you have allergies. It could irritate the skin. So use only in small amounts when starting out.
Treats:
  • Fevers
  • Achy Joints
  • Vomiting


I love it because it helps with any kind of pain. I use as an oil on my body 2x a day. 


Don't believe anything I tell you go find it on your own! Please leave comments below or drop a few lines in my email. Love you guys!






Disclaimer:  
  • I do not own the rights to two photos. They came from Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...