Tuesday, October 18, 2022

My Favorite Spiritual Color!

             Today we will be going over my all time favorite spiritual color which is White!

* What does the color white mean to you?

White to me feels cleansing all the way around. White is purity from all sides. White to me is healing.

                White 



* Spiritual color White:

        * Purity

        * Wholeness

        * Innocence

        * Clarity

        * Simplicity

        * Cleanliness

        * Completion

        * New Beginnings

        * Reflection

        * Equality

        * Unity

        * Openness

How can you wear the color white?

* You can wear waist bead sets.



* You can wear a white outfit.

* Wear a white head covering.


How to use white at home.

* Burn a white candle.



* Use a white covering on your alters.

* Put white sheets on your bed at night.

All pictures come from google. I don't own the rights to these pictures. 

White can be very helpful to you. It's very powerful to know how and why white is such a very important color to use on a daily. I use it every day even when I don't know I'm using it. Don't go off anything I'm telling you. Look it up for your self. 

Question everything in your whole life!


Love you guys hope this helps.


Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...