Monday, October 3, 2022

Red Raspberry! Herbs

                                          Red Raspberry

Good For: 

* Reduce inflammation
* Boosts immune system
* Fertility & easing pregnancy



    Red raspberry is good for pregnancy, and labor it is known to balance hormones. Decreasing the length of labor and delivery. Great for tightening the uterus, and bring her back to it's normal size. I take mines as a tea. You can always add honey, and lemon is you please. 



Good For:

* GI Tract (Gastrointestinal)
* Cancer protection
* Heart disease




If you are pregnant and want to take Red Raspberry. Please Please talk to your DR to make sure you are taking the right amount for you. So yes please make sure you talk to your DR. If you have hormone sensitive (cancer in breast) acts as estrogen and it can be very harmful to you. 




I so love Red Raspberry. It is used to much in my own home. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments, or email me and I will get back to you soon as I can. Some pic are from google. Some pics are from my own home! Don't go off of anything I tell you. Please go do your own home work! That's how you learn and open up to new things.

Love you guys!

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...