Sunday, October 16, 2022

Rosemary Herb!

                                     Rosemary!

Rosemary is a shrub. It's native to Mediterranean region. It is one that is in my home herb set.



Good For:

* Helps with pain

* Brain function 

* Perk you up

Side Effects:

* Taken as oil you can get very sick.

* Skin redness

* Vomiting



Good For: 

* Helps stress

* Hair growth

* Lower risk of infections



    This herb is in my home. I love it very much I know you will as well. Let me know in the comments what you guys think on rosemary. Question everything. Do not believe anything I tell you. Go find it out for your self. She is good for self love guys!

All pictures came from google.

Love you guys,

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...