Friday, October 7, 2022

St. Johns Wort Herb!

                                                                     St. Johns Wort!


This is also one of them herbs that was in my family growing up as a child. I have to say it don't taste the best but it is good for you. We mainly took it as a tea from my g-ma as a child.


How to take it: Tea 

1 to 3 cup per day. (Kids & Adults)



Do not take this if you are pregnant do you understand. Do not take this you could lose your baby!



Helps:

* Depression

* Reduce cancer risks

* Lowers Blood Pressure

* Soothes skin, and hair irritation


Thank you for stopping by. Don't believe anything I tell you. Why? Go find the answers to your questions. Trust me you will find them the same way I found  mines. 

BE safe!

Peace 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...