Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Garlic Herbs!

                                      Garlic



I love garlic. It's been in my family as well for a long time. It's so good for the body and the skin. In food oh my it's the best. 

Helps:

  • Anti-Cancer
  • Boosts Immune system
  • Helps Cold & Flu
  • Decreases growth of cancer cells



Take:
1 dose of clove chop and stop. Chop it up and leave it for 10 min for enzymes to break up. Then steep it in some hot water and drink as tea. Or you can eat it in it's raw form.

Helps:
  • Reduce high blood pressure
  • Prevent Alzheimer's and Dementia 
  • Reduce cholesterol levels



If you eat garlic in it's raw form it helps with weight loss. It will help keep you full longer so you wont eat as much. It smells kinda bad coming out of your skin later but it's good for your body.

Don't believe anything I tell you go do the work for your self. 

If you have any questions or comments please leave them below in the comment section or drop me an email or two.

Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to any photos they all come from google. 


Love you guys.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...