Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Ginger Herb!

                                  Ginger


    Steep a few think slices in hot water for 10 min to create tea. 1 cup a day.

I know for a fact everybody has this in their home. I have it in mines, my mom, and my sisters. I have family who eats it whole. I love it. It's so good for the body.



Helps:

  • Anti-inflammation 
  • Antioxidant 
  • Nausea
  • Up Set- Stomach 
Ginger helps you relax and fall asleep. I love it when I'm stressed, and feeling like it's to much going on. I love it. It has a very strong smell.




Helps:
  • Pain
  • Healthier Skin
  • Weight Loss Aid
  • Improves Brian Function

I would love if you guys would leave a comment, or drop an email to if you have any questions or comments! 

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these photos they all came from google. 

Don't believe anything I tell you go look it up on your own. 

Love you guys!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...