Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Herbs! Feverfew

                                                         Feverfew


Helps:

  • Fever, Headaches, Arthritis
Side Effects:
  • Don't eat it in it's raw form. It will cause mouth sores, and you could have loss of taste as well.
If taken over a long time frame it can help prevent headaches of any kind. It comes from Western Asia. This herb is very good for you to take if you have joint pain from arthritis. Do not take if pregnant. 




Take: 
  • 100-300 mg supplements 
I have this herb in my home just in case someone gets sick with a fever I have it on had. I love it because its natural to take. It smells so good. Most times this herb is applied to the skin.If you have a really bad toothache you can also use this herb for that as well. 




Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to these photos they came from google.

If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

I say this all the time Don't go off anything I tell you go do the home work for your self!

Love you guys!

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...