Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Sea Moss Herb!

                               Sea Moss



What? 

    Sea Moss also known as Carragreen Moss found in North America. It is an species of the red algae. There is more then one type of sea moss out there. Its up to you what you use! I'm just touching on the over all of Sea Moss. 



Benefits?

    Weight loss, heart health, thyroid health.

Detox?

    With its healthy digestive function yes detoxing is one of sea moss best actions. It pushes out a lot of bad stuff out your body. It cleans your colon.

Take?

    You should take it everyday then you will get used to the taste, if not you will be sick lol not that good. A tablespoon a day or make a smoothie with it.



Benefits?

    Helps stop Parkinson disease, Boosts immune system.

The Way I Take It?

Smoothie, Soups, Baked goods.



Guys I hope this herb was helpful for you guys. Please leave comments or drop an email. I'm here for it all. I love sea moss!


Disclaimer: I Don't Own The Rights To These Photos. The Photos Came From Google.


Love you guys!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...