Friday, December 23, 2022

Beginner Crystals!

                         Crystals For Beginners!


Today we will be going over some of the crystals I feel like all beginners should have. I have all the crystals we will be going over today. Crystals are very powerful. You need to learn how to use them as well as how to cleanse them and charge them. That will be another blog post if you guys need that. Let me know in the comments if you want information on cleansing and recharging your crystals. Let’s get into it.

Crystals!

1. Clear quartz!


    * Clear quartz helps with mental clarity along side decisiveness. So if you just can’t get it together for nothing get a clear quartz it will help. Keep it near your skin or next to your bed at nighttime. I love clear quartz it was one of the first crystal I got received when I started my spiritual journey. It’s a must have in my book.

2. Green calcite!



    * Green calcite helps open new opportunities in your life. It helps the renewal of negative energy. I love this one because it’s so pretty, and it helps me keep my energy clear from negative energy. This is also a must have for my spiritual babies.

3. Peacockore!



    * Peacockore is a crystal that helps with gratitude and positive mind set. This crystal helps me stay positive when I feel lost or just unbalanced. Staying positive even in the bad times is very important. That’s why I say this crystal is a must have. Positivity is something that we lose sight of in hard times thats the time when we should use positivity the most. Get the crystal.

4. Pyrite!



    * Pyrite helps give you the willpower to keep going, keep pushing forward. It gives you that resilience you need to move towards the main goals you have in life. This one I love because when you feel you have nobody but you and you need that motivation to keep going. Pyrite is the best way to go. It hasn’t let me down yet. Go get it!

5. Rainbow moonstone!



    * Rainbow moonstone helps me with embracing change. I’m the type of person who don’t like change very much. So I found this moonstone very helpful for that. I used get anxiety very bad when it came to changes in my life. Now it’s like ok something new something different something uncomfortable face them changes. Rainbow moonstone will definitely help guys. Go get it.

6. Amethyst!



    * Amethyst by far is my all time favorite crystal ever. I love it so much it goes everywhere with me no lie. This beautiful crystal helps keep you balanced in all aspects of your life. It also is a protective. It keeps your energy protected from any other negative energy around you. That’s why I keep mines on me at all times. I love to put it in my hair or in my bra. I know staying balance and protected is a must. Go get it.


If you have any questions or comments please leave a comment below or drop me an email. I will respond.

Love you guys.


Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...