Thursday, December 29, 2022

Life Numbers You Need To Know!

                         4 Life Numbers!




    What's good guys? I hope all is well with  you guys. I hope everybody had a good xmas and a happy new year! So to get things started off on the right foot. I wanted to talk to you guys about your 4 life numbers we all have. These 4 numbers can help you find out who you are and what your purpose is in this lie. You can also use these number to connect with deities ( Gods and Goddess) our ancestors. Now I will be showing you how to get each number and why its important for you to know these numbers.

    The 4 numbers you need to know is your Life Path Number, Gift Number, Expression Number, and Soul Urage Number. These 4 numbers will break down in very good detail on your life and who you really are. Even the bad things that happens in your life these number can break everything down and show you why you feel the way you feel okay. So let's get into it. 


                                                        4 Life Numbers!



1) Life Path Number!

  1. You will add up your whole birthday okay. I'm going to use mines and the examples. My birthday is 12/03/1988 Add all the numbers together to get one single digit number. 1+2+3+1+9+8+8=32 Add 3+2=5 Now its a single digit number now that's how i know 5 is my Life Path Number. Now Find Yours.
2) Gift Number!
  • You will add up the day you was born. If its a single digit good if not add it down to a single number. Example: Mines is 3 simple as that. # is my Gift Number the day I was born. Now Find Yours.
3) Expression Number!
  • All add the letters of your full name. Example: Phyllis Jacobi Williams=95, 9+5=14,1+4=5 my Gift Number is 5. Now Find yours.
4) Soul Urage Number!
  • Add only the vowels only! All your full name just the vowels now! A,,I,O,U,Y! Example: Phyllis Jacobi Williams=51,5+1=6 my Soul Urage Number is 6. Now find yours. 
These are the 4 numbers you need to know. I am also going to put a chart letter and key chart below for you guys. You will need this chart to help you get these numbers. If you still need help PLEASE CONTACT ME. Leave a comment, or hit me on any of my social pages or email me.




Each Number Has 2 to 3 Letters From The Alphabet Okay. 1=A,J,S these 3 letters is for the number 1 okay. Here we go.

1=A,J,S
2=B,K,T
3=C,L,U
4=D,M,V
5=E,N,W
6=F,O,X
7=G,P,Y
8=H,Q,Z
9=I,R

Once you get these numbers you will be able to go find the break down of each one and move forward with life. I love you guys.

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Any Pictures On This Blog The Photos Came From Goggle.



Please comment, and share.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...