Thursday, December 29, 2022

Oils For Peace!

 Essential Oils For Peace!


Tonight I will be talking to you guys about oils to use to keep you in a peaceful state of mind. Why is this important? When you are at peace everything around you moves so smooth with no headaches. Peace and love is the only way to get through this life we are living. So lets look at these oils you can use to help with that.


Top 5 essential oils for peace.

1) Benzoin

2) Magnolia

3) Rose

4) Gardena

5) Tuberose

Photos of the essential Oils!!


Please do not get these oils in your eyes or mouth. It could be bad if you do so. Please don't wait if you have an allergic reaction stop using these oils. 

I have all 5 in my home I try to use them as much as possible to keep me grounded and at peace. I love all of them give it a try.


Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to any of the pictures. They all came from google. 


Please leave a comment or drop me some lines. love you guys!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...