Monday, January 30, 2023

Look!!!!!

 12 Things you need to remember!


These 12 things I feel like as humans we should know and understand well inner stand. You don't have to go along with what I think. I'm just putting this up to keep people in a positive mind set. Let's go!!!!


1) The Past Can't Be Changed.

  • So don't keep going back to the past. That's why it's in the past. Keep your head and keep moving forward.
2) Opinions Don't Define Your Reality.
  • It don't matter what anybody has to say. Thank you but no thank you.
3) Every Journey Is Different.
  • No one journey is the same no one person is the same. So do you for you!
4) Judgement Is Not About You.
  • The way people feel about you has not one damn thing to do with you at all. You must know and understand that.
5) Overthinking Will Lead To Sadness.
  • I'm a over thinker. So I get it but I also know that it will keep you sad and feeling bad. Trust me I know.
6) Happiness Is Found Within.
  • You can't find happiness no where in this world other then within you. Find love and happiness in you and nothing will be the same.
7) Things Affect Your Mood.
  • It's a lot of things and people in this world that can affect your mood. Always remember to stay positive no matter what it is. Your mood affects your day!
8) Smiles Are So Contagious.
  • Smile because when you have a smile on your face everybody will see you happy and loved. Always smile because your smile can make someones day.
9) Kindness Is Free.
  • You don't need one damn dime to nice to people. Simple as that!
10) It's Okay To Let Go And Move On.
  • It's okay to let negative people and things out your life. Let it go and move forward even when it's hard to do. It's better for you.
11) What Goes Around Comes around!
  • What ever energy you give out is the same energy that's going to come back around and say hello. lol
12) Things Always Get Better With Time.
  • This statement is so true. Even when we don't feel like it. It is! It can't always rain the sun has to come out sooner or later!


Here is my 12 things to remember. I love you guys and feel free to drop a comment or leave me a drop on my social media pages. Love you guys!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...