Monday, January 2, 2023

Spirit Animals!

                     My Top 6 Spirit Animals!


Today we are going over my 6 top spiritual animals. I will also be telling you in 3 reasons why I like each one. So lets get into guys.


1) Owl 

    *I know my intuition is heightened.

    *Abundance is around.

    *I need to be an observant listener.


2) Rabbit

    *I need to enjoy my peace.

    *It's time to be creative.

    *Fertility time.


3) Lady Bug

    *Very good luck.

    *Messenger of joy.

    *Protection is all around you.


4) Dog

    *Loyalty.

    *Obedience.

    *Friendship.


5) Frog

    *Hidden Beauty.

    *Healing time.

    *Good luck is near.


6) Bees

    *Good fortune.

    *Good Communication.

    *Fertility is now.


When you see these animals just know that they are there in front of you to send you a message from the spirit side. Never be scared of animals because they are here to help us and enjoy this planet we all share. So keep this in mind when you see one.

Disclaimer: I Don't own the rights to any photos on this blog page. All photos came from google.

If you have any questions or comments please hit me up or drop a comment. I love you guys more to come. See you guys soon.


Love you guys!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...