Monday, March 6, 2023

Some Affirmations For Money


                                                             MoneyAffirmations!




Today I will be giving you guys some money affirmations that you can use on a daily. You can say them in your head, or out loud. You can use them in your journals for manifesting. You can use them to help keep and bring money into your life. You can write them on a brown paper bag and put it under you pillow as well. So let's get into this affirmation list!


Affirmations!


1) I trust in my ability to achieve my financial goals.

2) My life is abundant in all areas.

3) I am good enough to be wealthy.

4) I have a positive and healthy relationship with money.

5) I am worthy of financial stability.


Disclaimer: I don't Own The Rights To Any Photos On Here. All Photos came from google.

You can use these each and everyday!


Hope this helps! Drop a comment if you have any questions okay.


Love you guys!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...