Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Activate Your Feminine Energy! (For My Ladies)

                How to connect to your feminine energy!


    Today we will be going over some things for my ladies! We all have an feminine side and sometimes we need to know how to embody that side of us! So today we are going to do just that ladies. I'm super excited about it because it took me a little while to embody my feminine side, with me being so dominant. So I will show you, girls, how to get into it. Let's go! 

    I have always had a girly side, but I was losing my soft side with my dominance. So I really had to find myself on that level. I have 6 things that I have done to help with this transition. To get me back into my soft lady side. So here it goes.





1) Movement!

  • Dancing, Yoga, Walking! (Moving your body help release built-up energy and helps to soften your mood)
2) Start To Receive!
  • Accept help when given! ( Family and friends come in to help let that be done. It's okay.)
3) Listen To Your Intuition!
  • Even when it doesn't make sense! (That gut feeling you get always listen to it.)
4) Make Time For Rest, Self-care!
  • Take Care Of Your Well-Being! (Take the time to relax and get your hair and nails done. Take a bath go get a spa day.)
5) Activate Your Senses!
  • Tap Into Your Body Take A Bath! (Take a hot bath after you take a good shower. Cleanse your body by just relaxing and letting go of negative energy.
6) Dark Side!
  • Fully Express Your Emotions Honor Your Sexuality. (Express yourself at all times. Honor your sexuality as you being who you are.
    So now you have all the things to help you start on your feminine journey. It's the best thing you can do. It helps in so many ways as us being women. Take it slow and be nice and love ya self. Change isn't easy and it doesn't happen overnight. Just do a little every day even add affirmations to your daily just to put an extra boost into it. Slow and steady is the key. I promise you that why? I have had to do it myself and still to this day doing this to help with my feminine energy.


Now Guys If You Have Any Questions Please Let Me Know! I Am Willing To Help As Much As I Can!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR AN EMAIL IF YOU NEED ME!

Peace & Love!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...