Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Candles & Colors!

                    Colors and what candles they go with!


        Today the colors of a candle can do a lot for you if you know how to use them and what they are used for! So I will go over 12 that I know of off the back. ach color and candle have a meaning to them. I love to use pink for love and red for passion. Just a few to show you yes I use them as well on a daily basis. Let's get into it.





Candle & Colors!

1) Red Candle: ( Can be used for the following )

  • Vital energy
  • Passion
  • Lust
  • Fast action
  • Strength
2) White Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Peace
  • Purity
  • Higher self
  • Spirituality
  • Substitution
3) Black Candle ( Can be used for the following ) 
  • Banishing
  • Against
  • Protection
  • Binding
  • Negativity
4) Brown Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Home protection
  • Family
  • Stability
  • Animals
  • Material goods
5) Pink Candle: ( Can be used for the following)
  • Romantic love
  • Emotional healing
  • Friendship
  • Caring
  • Self-love
6) Orange Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Success
  • Justice
  • Opportunity
  • Ambition
  • Celebration
7) Yellow Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Learning
  • Focus
  • Reason
  • Joy
  • Hope
8) Green Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Nature
  • Money 
  • Physical healing
  • Growth
  • Fertility
9) Blue Candle: ( Can be used for the following ) 
  • Communication
  • Traveling
  • Calm
  • Forgiveness
  • Inspiration
10) Purple Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Wisdom
  • Influence
  • Psychic abilities
  • Authority
  • Hidden knowledge
11) Silver Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Intuition
  • Psychism
  • Dreams
  • The moon
  • Femininty
12) Gold Candle: ( Can be used for the following )
  • Wealth
  • Luck
  • Power
  • Happiness
  • The Sun
        These are the color of each candle I have ever used. They helped me in many ways than one. I can say it took me a few weeks to remember the colors and the means that they hold. Once I got it heyyy I got it! So There it is!

Please leave a comment or drop me an email if you have any questions for me!

Peace & love!

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...