Monday, October 2, 2023

Ancestor Altar

                                                     Ancestor Altar!





    Today I will show you one of the ways you can connect to your ancestors. That way would be an ancestor altar. I love mines and all that it does for me. So today I will show you and teach you how to make your own altar. When you have one that helps keep them strong and ready to help you on this life path you have going on. So let's get into it. 


Steps to making you own ancestor altar.

1) Find A Space!

  • Find you a place that's safe and just for you and your altar. Where nobody can get to it or mess up anything. Just a place for you and your ancestors. (Closet, bedroom, corner of a room.)
2) Put The Elements Up! ( Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Photos )
  • Fire (Candles), Water (Glass of water), Air (Feather), Earth (Flowers), Photos (Photos of ancestors who have already passed on).
3) Cleanse!
  • Use Sage to smug your area.
4) White Cloth!
  • Some kind of white cloth to set up your altar on top of.
5) Journal!
  • Keep a journal that's only for your altar. So you can write down the messages you get from your ancestors.
Simple as that. These are all the things you need when it comes to a simple altar. You will thank  me later. I love you guys so if you have any questions please drop a comment or email me. 

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to these photos they all came from google.

Ashe'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...