Monday, October 2, 2023

Types Of Ancestor Offerings!

                                                                     Offerings!


        Today we will be going over the different types of offerings you can give to your ancestors. These are some of the things I give my team of ancestors. I would recommend that you meditate on it and they tell you what they want and need. For the basic offerings use those that I will be giving you today. Let's get into it.



                



                                                                Offerings!


1) Cooked food!

    Cook a meal that you loved to eat with your ancestors when they were living. Leave it on your altar no more than a few hours and then take it down. You don't want to leave old food out for them. Treat them like you would treat yourself if you were eating it.


2) Ancesor money!

    Put ancestor money on your altar for them. It helps give them the energy to help you with the daily life you now live. You need money for everyday life so do they. 


3) Water!

    Leave a clean glass of water for them. Change it once every 3 days. You will know they enjoy the water because you will see little bubbles in it. You will know. 


4) Liquor!

    A shot glass of whatever kind of liquor your family loved while they were living. Give it to them and let them enjoy themselves. Leave it for 3 days you might not have to change it because my ancestors love the liquor I put out because they drink it all. lol 


5) Flowers!

    Put their favorite flower on the altar for them. I use living flowers and fake ones. I rather use real ones if I have the funds for the real ones. I would leave the living ones until I can see they need to be changed. I leave the fake flowers for about a week then change them out.


6) Lit candle!

       Light a white candle and leave it on your altar while you are watching it or talking to your ancestors. Never leave it unattended because anything can happen with a lit candle so please don't leave it unattended. Leave it till it's time for a new one when the old one burns out!


7) Fruit!

    Place some of your ancestor's favorite fruit on your altar. They love it. It won't go bad it will just shrink up like they sucked the life out of it. Change it every 3 days.


8) Tobacco!

       If your ancestors used to smoke leave a cigar or a cigarette for them. They will love you for it. I love one new port for my ancestors. Change it every week.


9) Favorite item!

    This would be something they liked using or having with them when they were alive.  It can be anything books, money, makeup, anything that they used to love.


These are some of the things I leave my sncesors. I hope this was helpful to you guys. Like I say all the time don't go off anything I tell you go do the work for yourself! If you need me drop a comment or an email.  I'm always here!


Ashe'

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...