Thursday, November 16, 2023

3,6,9 Method!

                                                           3, 6, 9 Method!


        Today we will be talking about the 3,6,9 manifesting techniques. I have seen them used in a few different ways. I will be breaking down some of the best ways that I break down and do my 3,6,9 method. I would have to say they are very simple to do, you just have to have that strong faith, and intention when you do them. If you don't believe in yourself then who will? Simple as that. So let's take a look a little deeper into this guys. 
    3,6,9, the method has been around for years now. It is not nothing new! Numbers are the language of the universe simple as that. So the best way to speak to the universe is with numbers. 3,6,9 are three of the strongest numbers that connect to the universe. It's so simple that anybody can do it. I will say to have a clear mind and an open heart when you do it. So let me show you how to do it the way that I like to do the 3,6,9 manifestations. 


                                                                3,6,9

1st) You should figure out what you want to manifest. (Affirmation) 

2nd) You should have a manifestation journal to keep your work in. ( A composition notebook will work)

3rd) Set yourself up to stay consistent with this okay.

Now let me show you!

Sep 1) Write your affirmation 3x in the morning.

Sep 2) Write your affirmations 6x in the evening.

Sep 3) Wrote your affirmation 9x before you go to bed.

Then at the end of it give thanks for what you are asking for. Make sure you show as much gratitude as you can. Being thankful for it before you even get it. In other words, you have to feel that emotion in it. Then sign your name and birthday at the bottom and let the universe do its thing.

Here is my example of this:

Moring!



1) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

2) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

3) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

Evening!



1) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

2) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

3) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

4) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

5) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

6) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

Night! (Before bed)



1) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

2) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

3) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

4) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

5) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

6) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

7) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

8) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

9) I'm grateful for my 30-pound weight loss.

    Thank you universe for always loving, guiding, and protecting me. Thank you universe for my beautiful 30-pound weight loss.

Jacobi 12/03/88 

See simple as that! Now I will show you one more you can do this. Let's go!

Morning!

1) 30-pound weight loss.

2) 30-pound weight loss.

3) 30-pound weight loss.

Evening!

1) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

2) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

3) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

4) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

5) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

6) I am so happy and thankful for my 30-pound weight loss.

Evening! (Before bed)

1) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

2) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

3) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

4) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

5) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

6) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

7) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

8) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

9) Universe thank you for this amazing 30-pound weight loss.

        Thank you universe for always loving, guiding, and protecting me. Thank you universe for my beautiful 30-pound weight loss.

12-03-88 Jacobi


That is just as simple as it gets guys! If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or drop an email. Love you guys!

Disclaimer: All the photos came from Google I do not own the rights to these photos.

Love and Light!

Ase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...