Saturday, January 20, 2024

Black Seeds!

                            Black Seeds/ Black Seed Oil!


                                        


                         
                    Hey guys,
                            Today we will be talking about black seeds and black seed oil. I am so in love with black seeds. They are so good for the body. After we get to it, I will review what they do and tell you how they work for me and how I take mine. Like I said I have been on a journey to change how I live my life in a healthy way. Black seeds have been a good way to start with that. It's known as the herb that cures everything but death. Now that's something to know about! Now let's see what black seeds have to offer us as humans.
                    

Black seeds:
  
Other names: Black Cumin, Nigella Sativa, Love In A Mist, Nutmeg Flower.

Notes: It is a plant. It's been used in medicine for over 2k years now. Even found in King Tut tomb. (Nice)

Used for:
    * Headaches, toothache, intestinal worms, pink eye, abscesses, parasites, allergies, flu, digestive tract issues, hemorrhoids, lowers blood sugar, lowers blood pressure, treats cancer, boosts immune system, women birth control, helps with milk flow for moms. So much more.

The seeds: 
    The seeds are the best way to take this herb. 7 seeds a day on an empty stomach, wash it down with water. ( I recommend taking the seeds for long-term healing) 

The black seed oil:
        The black seed oil is really good as well. It has a very bad taste. It's good for the short term us one bottle is good to start with. Long term it can hurt your kidneys. So start with the oil then switch to the seeds itself.  The same way you the seeds is the same way you take the oil. Put a few drops under your tongue and wash it down with water on an empty stomach.







Some ways to take it for certain things:
            High Blood Pressure- Take it 2x's daily for 8 weeks.
            Opiate Withdrawal- Take it 3x daily for 12 days.
            Epilepsy- Take every 8 hrs for 4 weeks.
            

Side effects: Taking the oil long-term could possibly cause liver and kidney failure. So short-term use is the best way for the oil. So just take 7 seeds a day as I said before.

Warnings: If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding do not take black seeds or the oil.

Factz: It's known to heal all diseases in the body but death.

Active ingredients: Thymaquinane, alkaloids, amino acids, phytosterols.

( Book: Alkaline Herbal Medicine By: Aqiyl Aniys)


Now as for myself, I take the oils right now but I also have the seeds. I am taking the oil right now and the energy levels are crazy right now. I feel so good and my body feels even better. Clearer thinking. I love these black seeds. You guys should try it. 

If you guys have any questions please comment or drop an email and I will get to you as soon as I can.
I love you guys! Stay safe out here! 

Ase'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...