Waking up at 2 and 3 AM.
Today I am going to talk about getting up between 2 and 5 AM. I know a lot of you are experiencing this. Most of you guys want to know why. So today I will be telling you why. If you google it online it will show many different reasons why. I'm going to share mines with you guys today. Let's jump into it.
Reason into why you wake up between 2 and 5 AM.
1) Spiritual Hours.
* Between 2 and 4 AM the veil is at its most thinnest. That's between our world and the spiritual realms.
* Your intuition is heightened.
* You are getting guidance from your ancestors.
* They might be trying to send you a message.
* This also known as the "Divine Whisper Hour."
2) Tradition Chinese Medicine (TCM): Lung and Grief Energy.
* Between 3-5AM the lung meridian is most active.
* Processing sadness or grief.
* Releasing stored emotional energy.
* Breathing and life-force (qi) alignment.
* It can mean your body or spirit is trying to clear emotional heaviness.
3) Spiritual Awakening Phase.
* Wake up at early hours.
* Feel more sensitive or intuitive.
* Experience vivid dreams or messages.
* This is for people who are becoming more self-aware or spiritually connected.
4) Stillness.
*Ancestors are wanting you to quite the mind.
* Insight comes a lot more clearly.
* You can hear your intuitive voice.
* You need to do some meditation or journaling.
* Some people feel like they are being nudged awake or to connect.
5) Call to Realignment.
* Can be a wake up call spiritually.
* You are out of alignment with something in your life.
Okay so here you have all the reasons spiritually why you are up at 2 and 5 AM. If you have any questions please feel free to drop a comment or leave me an email and I will get back to you soon as I can.
I love you guys!
Peace and Light!
No comments:
Post a Comment