MY EBOOKS!
Today I want to take some time to talk to you guys on something new I been working on. I have made 4 Ebooks for you guys. I made these 4 because I have been getting a lot of emails on how to manifest, and what to do when you doing shadow work. So I made ebooks for you guys they all are 7$ per book. I will also be making a herbal book as well. So keep your eyes posted for that as well. Thank you guys for rocking out with me. This will not e the last for us guys its a lot more to come. I love you all stay safe and love hard.
Here is the link to my ebooks.
https://payhip.com/JustHealingWithin
If you have any questions please feel free to hip me up anytime. I will get back to you soon as I can. Much love Jacobi!
No comments:
Post a Comment