Return To Sender Mojo Bag!
Hey my babies. I will be showing you how to use a Mojo bag to do a return to sender. Now a return to sender is a spell that sends back all energy that don't belong to you. This is to help keep negative energy away from you. Now let's get into this.
Need: Mojo bag (Black), Salt, Garlic powder.
1) Put salt, and garlic powder in the bag.
2) Hold the bag in your hand tell the bag what you need it to do. ( "Please send all energy that don't belong to me back to sender.")
3) Put the mojo bag in your left pocket and keep it on you at all times when you are out and about.
There you have it. Simple as that to keep your energy safe from others that mean you no good.
If you guys have any questions please feel free to drop a comment or leave me an email.
I love you guys!
Disclaimer: These photos came from Google I do not own the rights to these photos.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment