Wednesday, September 14, 2022

My Fav Affirmations!

 Hey guys,

         Today I will touch on affirmations. How important they are, and a few of my all time favorite affirmations. Affirmations are up lifting quotes or full statements. That helps your mind even when you don't know it is. Affirmations help keep you grounded on kinda on track. It is also an emotional support or encouragement for you to tell your self daily. So I have a few that I love to say every day so I wanted to share them with you. 

How to use affirmations: 

1. Affirm with faith.

2. Affirm with positive feelings.

3. Do not affirm absentmindedly.



Here are a few of my favorites: 

1. Who am I not to trust?

2.  I am what I want and, I attract what I am.
3.  Everything that I think is already in existence.
4.  I am a magnet to:



This is my one and only that I say every day and love it with all my heart! 


I SURRENDER TO THE CREATOR YOU THE POWERFUL UNIVERSE AND WILL LET YOU WORK YOUR MAGIC IN DEVINE TIMING TO DELIVER WHAT IS ALREADY MINES!




 SO here you have it. My all time favorites. I love affirmations and so should you. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below or leave an email for me.

All pics come from google. 

Do not go off of anything that I tell you. Go do you own homework on it. 


LEave comments and/ or email me loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs For High Blood pressure!

                                                     H igh Blood Pressure! Today we will be talking about High Blood Pressure. Like I say w...