Monday, October 17, 2022

Elder Berry Herb!

                                          Elder Berry


I have been taken Elder berry from a child. So ya'll know it's in my kitchen. Its not the best tasting thing I have had. It is one of my favorites because my mom would give it my my sisters and I. Within a few days you would start to feel so much better. Now on my blog page, we are real and down to earth and going to give it to you raw as can be. So yes when you are on my blog what you get here is also how I come in real life. Let me make that very clear from the jump. Now back to the beautiful elder berry herb. 



How to take it: 

        Tea/syrup

Kids: 1 1/2 teaspoons per day

Adults: 1 tablespoon per day

Tea boil water put in elder berry, and ginger, and lemon let simmer for 10 to 20 min. 

1 cup per day. 

If Sick: Take syrup every 2 to 3 hours




What Elder berry is good for:

* Supports immune health

* Heart Health

* Protects against UV radiation 

* Fights bacteria

* Improves skin, and hair health

* Has antioxidants 

* Fights cancer

* Helps with cold , and flu

* Stop wrinkles, and age spots

IF YOU ARE PREGNANT DO NOT TAKE THIS HERB!

Now go get you some people. Help heal you and your family. Don't go off of anything I say just go do the work on your own. Find the answers o the questions in your heart. Question everything! 

Leave a comment or drop me an email, and I will get to you as soon as I can. 

WAKE UP


Peace 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly Pea, Globe Amaranth, Lotus Flower, Safflower, Hibiscus!

                                                                            Teas!                                                           ...